The Star Wars TV series premiered last year on Disney+, which came with critical acclaim from both casual and die-hard fans of the sci-fi western franchise. With an average score of 93% on Rotten Tomatoes, there's much added hype surrounding the season two premiere of The Mandalorian. In addition to Jon Favreau returning as writer and producer, stars Pedro Pascal, Gina Cardero, and Carl Weathers will return to their characters. Some stars rumored to appear in season two include Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka Tano, Timothy Olyphant as Cobb Vanth, and Temuera Morrison as Boba Fett.
Like season one, season two will feature eight episodes and will premiere the first episode on October 30th. Until then, we will be watching to see how Mando does at this year's Emmys!
- A preview of the Drama Series category at the Emmy Awards ... ›
- Disney Reveals Trailer For 'Frozen 2' Docuseries 'Into The Unknown ... ›
- BREAKING: 'The Mandalorian' Season Two Premiere Date ... ›
- (video) Disney Drops 'The Mandalorian' Season One Recap - Celebrity Page ›
- Jon Favreau Confirms 'The Book of Boba Fett' Details On GMA - Celebrity Page ›
- Pedro Pascal is Ready For Star Wars Day - Celebrity Page ›