Minari has garnered 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival in early 2020.
Minari is a new A24 film starring Steven Yeun, best known from his role on The Walking Dead, prolific Korean actresses, Han Ye-ri and Youn Yuh-jung. It was originally released at Sundance in January of 2020 and reached critical acclaim, bringing home awards, garnering 100% on Rotten Tomatoes, and now generating Oscar buzz.
The film follows a Korean American family that moved to Arkansas from Korea in search of a better life. The story follows the family for a couple years after their arrival as they face challenges of their new life and home, together.
Watch the trailer
MINARI is the story of an American family. I really hope you get to see it. This one is for everybody. https://t.co/PaYW6esD61— steven yeun (@steven yeun)1601480834.0
What do you think? Is this movie going to be added to your watch list?!
- Julianne Moore Set To Star In The New Film ›
- Julianne Moore Set To Star In The New Film "Shaper" - Celebrity Page ›
- Hollywood Insider: Sorry To Bother You Cast Interview - Celebrity ... ›
- Steven Yeun Red Carpet | Celebrity Page ›
- 2021 Independent Spirit Award Nominees Announced - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Minari' Makes History With Six Oscar Nominations - Celebrity Page ›
- What to Expect at the Independent Spirit Awards - Celebrity Page ›